Share Classroom Content — NO Wires. NO Hassle.
NovoPro’s essential educator administrative tools allow for class management in a digital age. NovoPro provides:
- Interactive Collaboration – Display up to four devices, simultaneously, on the screen for a split-screen display.
- One-Click Management – The presentation and collaboration management software provides a meeting host(or the teacher) and robust functionality.
- Digital Engagement – The annotation feature includes a markup pen, eraser and color-fill; take notes and share documents wirelessly.
- Connect up to 64 Users
- Easy Connection Via QR Code – Enable users to connect to the device after a quick scan via their smartphone.
- IOS/Android Full Mirroring – Full mirroring support ensures whatever you see on your device is exactly replicated.
Wireless presentation & collaboration solution
- Education Edition ONLY
- Cross-Platform Screen Mirroring
- Moderation & Screen Preview
- Built-in Collaboration Tools
- Connect up to 8 Participants/Quad-screen Display
- Moderate throughout the session with Class-management Tools
- Cost Effective Solution – Free Software and Upgrades
The ScreenBeam 960 is a wireless display receiver for educator and business professionals who need wireless display connectivity to collaborate, create and communicate. Built for small-to-medium scale deployments, Screenbeam comes complete with the ScreenBeam Central Management System(CMS) for IT remote management. Screenbeam modernizes classrooms by using the latest Miracast wireless display technology, supports robust security and manageability that IT departments need and educators love.
- Speak or teach from anywhere in the room
- Interact with audiences and content real-time
- Un-tether from the desk or whiteboard
- Increase engagement and productivity
- Switch presenters seamlessly
- Display an content, apps, videos, websites, and more
- Save network bandwidth, no Wi-Fi network required
- Save money, no cables to install
- Eliminate cable clutter
New in 2019! Unplug’d Screen Streaming Software
Unplug’d screen streaming software allows mobile devices or laptops enabled with the Unplug’d app to stream content to the ProColor Series 2 interactive display. Create greater collaborative and cooperative learning while gaining more in-depth understanding of the students’ comprehension. Plus, students can learn from one another and are more engaged.
The Unplug’d screen streaming software’s broadcast feature puts the content right on the student’s device, allowing students to practically hold the front-of-the-room display in their own hands.
- Stream any combination of up to four mobile devices, tablets, laptops, and even Chromebooks on the ProColor Series 2 flat panel display.
- Unplug’d software has easy-to-use features, putting the teacher in control of what is viewed, shared, and enhanced with full-screen viewing.
- Intuitive design automatically adjusts for the number of devices being displayed at the front of the classroom.
- Unplug’d screen streaming software is extremely responsive with almost no lag time..
The NEW MimioMobile collaboration and assessment app lets schools get the most from the mobile devices they already have by using them for truly collaborative learning and ongoing summative and formative assessment. Schools and students benefit from collaborative group instruction, which encourages student participation and idea sharing, and supports the requirement of the Common Core State Standard (CCSS) for more student-centric learning environments.
A single MimioMobile annual license for a teacher’s classroom computer lets every student with a device interact with the lesson displayed on the interactive whiteboard. MimioMobile lets students simultaneously contribute to the learning environment. Up to 50 student devices can be used at once!
The ActivConnect G is a comprehensive, instructional, delivery system that increases the depth of student and teacher engagement, providing interactive and collaborative use of classroom devices, digital curriculum and assessments for learning. The ActivConnect G has an Android operating system, Bluetooth connectivity, and mirroring.