Click on Green Links below to Visit Each Resource Page.
- Video and document resources on the latest product & instructional information on Boxlight/Mimio technology.
An extensive lesson library of activities ranging from elementary to high school and covering science areas for biology, chemistry, environmental, and physical science.
- Valuable Resource containing sources for STEM apps, software solutions, funding & much more!
- Website, video, and document resources, as referenced during presentations aboard Evie, the PowerUpEDU Mobile Learning Lab.
- Video and Whitepaper resources on the latest in interactive technology for the classroom.
- A list of some of the schools and districts who have been Powered Up.
- Video and document resources on the latest product & instructional information on Promethean technology.
- Document Resource called Best Foot Forward Project, 2015: A Toolkit for Fast-Forwarding Classroom Observations Using Video by the Center for Education Policy Research at Harvard University
- Power Point resources include an overview of Making Science Relevant with STEM product, Labdisc, along with the results of two sample experiments. Also included is a detailed overview of Flipping the Classroom with Swivl.