Classrooms with educational technology installations, over time can experience some unique challenges. Some challenges demand specialized skills to diagnose and resolve, to ensure teacher effectiveness and student learning at optimum levels. Learning institutions that encounter EdTech challenges will benefit from PowerUpEDU on-site and remote support services.
PowerUpEDU is keenly aware of the strain on educational budgets, having developed cost-effective Professional Service options for cost-conscious educators seeking to obtain an optimum return on their EdTech investments.
Available services include both on-site and remote options, providing quick access to technology engineers; reducing teacher stress and optimizing student learning. Additionally, the PowerUpEDU Technical Team will work seamlessly with any in-place or outsourced technical staff. The goal is to deliver the highest standard of support in resolving challenges quickly.
Benefits of Onsite Support
Some of Our Service Offerings
- Saves Money
- Improves classroom operational time and teacher effectiveness
- Enables school personnel to focus on more impactful student activities
- Extends effective use of legacy classroom technology
- Gain an additional “Staff Member”
- Trusted advisor for long-term planning
- Broke/Fix Repairs
- Tech Assessment/Status Reports
- Maintaining Legacy Equipment
- Advisory Services: Long-term Planning
- Annual Service Programs
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Inventory Management & Reporting
Cost-effective Professional Service Options
- Discounted “Block Time” — Block of tech time at a discounted rate
- Preventive Maintenance Inspection — A tech “tune-up” ensuring peak efficiency
- Annual Service Program — 2 onsite Preventive Maintenance Inspection “tune-ups”, plus a block of time for broke/fix repairs annually. Includes priority email and phone support
- On-Site Hourly Technician Service — In-person, cost-effective technician visit
- Installation — Cost-effective fixed installation services for new install of EdTech solutions
- De-install/Re-install — Removal of in-place technology, off-site storage, & re-installation
Our team of certified engineers and trained technicians will provide everything you need, from diagnosing hardware and software issues to timely repairs and installations, keeping your classrooms running smoothly.