Microsoft in the Classroom
Schedule a Microsoft in the Classroom (MiC) seminar today!
Experience first-hand how Microsoft solutions can help schools create a modern learning environment.
This FREE to your school seminar will help your team explore the tools, technologies, and resources available for educators to bring 21st century teaching and learning to your classrooms. This seminar is a great starting point for any school considering new investments in education technology programs.
During this seminar, you and your team will:
- See examples of rich learning activities that demonstrate how technology can enhance teaching and learning
- Understand how technology and devices enable new levels of creativity and facilitate better collaboration among students and educators
- Discover how students can organize their learning, take notes, and become highly efficient in the way they work
- Learn where to get free resources that spark imagination and inspire learning
- Find out how to access free professional development for educators
- See how students can continue learning where they left off –from any place, at any time, across all of their devices –truly break down the classroom walls!
- Explore Windows 10 devices
Guided by a PowerUpEDU certified facilitator, these 90-120 minute sessions can be held at your school.
Request your Microsoft in the Classroom(MiC) seminar today!
888.517.3824 or Training@PowerUpEDU.com