Who’s It For?
PreK and K Instruction
1st – 2nd Grade Intervention
All ages for ELL and Special Education
What is Letters alive Zoo Keeper 8.0?
Letters alive is a super-engaging, supplemental early literacy learning kit that uses 3D Augmented Reality animals to get students excited and motivated to learn. Our patented resources facilitate social learning through collaborative and novel technology. Teachers lead their students through the Alive Studios Zoo to learn about our 26 animals while building solid foundations for reading success.
Letters alive brings all five components of the Science of Reading to life and is proven by independent research to increase engagement, support classroom management, and improve outcomes. your students will hear, see, touch, build, and speak while enjoying a thrilling and joy-filled learning environment.
Included is a full-year of Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans that support Pre-K learning and are aligned to Kindergarten State Standards. Letters alive can also be easily differentiated for teacher-led intervention, ELL, and for Special Education.
What’s In the Kit?
- Letters alive Zoo Keeper 8.0 software on flash drive – One user license for single computer
- Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans
- 26 Alphabet cards
- 97 PreK & Kindergarten sigh word cards
- 84 Work Family cards (blends, digraphs, rimes)
- 25.5″x22″ Zoo Map Poster
- 22″ x 25.5″ Alphabet Poster
- 26 Alphabet Letter Posters
Ipevo USB Doc Cam & Extension Stand, Tracking mat for cards, Card sorting box, Training videos, Student Progress Monitoring (60-Day trial)
Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans
One year, Digital (PDF) Included with Letters alive
Boost your literacy block to new heights with this magical Zoo Tour! Aligned to kindergarten ELA standards, this supplemental curriculum for Letters alive® is simple for teachers and powerful for students.
- Teacher Field Guide
This handy guide for our Zoo Keeper Lesson Plans is designed to make your lesson planning a breeze. Choosing the lessons you want to include in your literacy block will be easier than ever!
- Zoo Keeper ABC Boot Camp™ – 6 Weeks
- Introduces one letter, one sound & one animal each day.
- Focuses on letter sounds & letter recognition
- Includes 12 Alphabet & Phonemic Awareness
- Lliteracy Center options.
- 500+ pages in PDF format
- “How-to” videos show examples of best practices.
- Animal a Week Lesson Plans™ – 26 Weeks