Why use Document Cameras in your classrooms?
Teach from all corners of the Classroom:
- Un-tether yourself from the front of the class by wirelessly connecting tablet to computer. View and control the lesson as if you were in front of the computer.
- Accessing the image and existing applications directly from the tablet. Use existing resources, even your Smart Notebook & ActivInspire flipchart lessons and tools!
Turn your tablet into an IWB by:
- Draw over any content – including live video and doc camera image.
- Take snapshots of the screen; save and share with students.
- Drawing over blank, ruled or graph backgrounds – or your favorite worksheets.
- Use the spotlight and screen shade tools to keep students focused.
Solo 8 Plus
NEW! The World’s Best Document Camera Just Got Better! All the power of True 4K, one USB 3.0 cable, the Solo 8 Plus will modernize your classroom! Capture a 13MP still image, get live video 4K@80fps, utilize the warp speed feature 720P@120fps. Enable slow motion recording, scan to PDF or connect your iOS device with Clipper. Take the next step into the fully digital classroom!
HoverCam FlexCAP & FlexVIEW Software
The Solo 8 comes pre-installed with software bundle that contains FlexCAP & FlexVIEW. Use FlexVIEW to manipulate images, capture 5MP images, share documents, ASR zoom and pan, annotate, utilize advanced camera controls, scan multiple pages into 1PDF file and drag/drop files created with Solo 8 into your favorite programs. Use FlexCAP to take stunning 8MP still images, record 30fps full motion video and annotate over your live video.
Ultra 8 is the HoverCam you can use without a computer. Ultra 8 is the world’s first document camera with HDMI, VGA and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 video outputs with 8.0 MegaPixel resolution and 60 frames/sec speed. Connect it directly to a monitor or projector without a computer using an HDMI or VGA cable, or use it with a computer with the UB cable to display live HD video for instruction, training and presentations. It includes software for scanning, taking 8MP snapshots and recording full-motion no-lag HD video over USB directly to the computer, which is easy to share. Or, take snap shots and record video directly to a SD card. It includes a LCD preview monitor that is also used for touch screen control. Calling the HoverCam a document camera doesn’t do justice – it does so much more. It’s also a scanner, HD webcam and video recorder.
Take all the wonder of interactive lessons and activities, and launch it even further by adding high-definition(HD) pictures or live HD video with the MimioView document camera. The MimioView 340H document camera automatically integrates with MimioStudio software, simplifying adding HD pictures and live HD video to lessons. Teachers can display, freeze, annotate, and save all visual content.
- Plug into a single USB computer port for both power and data.
- Autofocus by pushing a single button.
- The convenience of two adjustable light sources.
- Capture both dimensional objects and flat document in exceptional detail with high-definition 1920 x 1080 imaging.
- Save work by easily annotating images and creating files to use over and over.