PowerUpEDU invites you to learn how these solutions can provide an extra layer of safety for your school, classrooms and more importantly — the people in them. The SAFE (Security Alert For Education) System connects teachers and classrooms to first responders for quick response and communication.
Scroll Below to Learn More. Check Out the Video Testimonies!
Classroom Audio Solutions
Providing distributed sound solutions for classrooms helps students hear the lesson from anywhere in the room. Research demonstrates that adding a sound system to the classroom can impact learning and improve test scores by 7-10%.*
- Distributing audio during classroom lessons helps to capture student attention and on-task learning.
- Providing an audio solution for students involves them in the lesson and provides a simple way for them to interact with the teacher and lesson content.
- Integrated audio solutions help with classroom management, fewer discipline issues and less stress for teachers and students overall.
With solutions to distribute sound and provide hands-free instruction, Audio Enhancement’s Audio Solutions give classrooms and teachers a robust system that can be customized to fit specific needs.
Experience Boundless Learning! The complete, wireless sound system using the XD Teacher Mic. Same high-quality audio you’ve come to expect from Audio Enhancement! Your classroom can now truly go anywhere- even outdoors!
- Built-in rechargeable battery enables learning wherever you desire.
- Incorporated Bluetooth and auxiliary input plays music from any device.
- Voice priority automatically lowers media volume when someone speaks into the microphone
GL – 300
Make the GL-300 amplifier a part of your classroom integration from the beginning. The amplifier connects easily with many devices for quick installation. The compact size of this amplifier fits ideally in ceilings, plenum rated enclosures, or cabinetry. The classroom system connects with our revolutionary XC Teacher Microphone and allows for crystal-clear audio to be heard in a variety of classroom environments. The plenum rated GL-300 has been UL certified to be safe and offers the following benefits:
- In-class audio including multimedia and microphones will mute during paging
- Installed out-of-sight in the ceiling, enclosures, or cabinetry
- Connects easily with other devices for quick installation
- Compatible with IR and XD technologies
AVConnect uses the latest HDBase T technology to extend uncompressed HDMI/VGA video, audio, USB 2.0, device control and 100 watts of power over a single CAT6 cable up to 328 feet. The included USB 2.0 connection allows for the extension of USB from a teacher workstation to remotely control interactive displays and boards. AVConnect also supports Audio Enhancement’s AV Touch Wall Control, allowing for control the AE amplifiers and/or remotely located displays.
- Supports uncompressed 4K video at 60 Hz
- Upconverts VGA signals to HDMI
- Transmits to distances up to 328 feet (100 meters)
- Supports USB 2.0 and Power over Cable (PoC)
- Includes RS-232 Control
- Audio return for ALD devices
- Direct connection to Audio Enhancement amplifiers and AV Touch Wall Control Panel
Because every second counts for student safety
Students need a safe learning environment. SAFE System (Security Alert for Education) has given thousands of students and teachers peace-of-mind by offering the following benefits:
- Just-in-Time Communication – Classroom audio tools help teachers discreetly notify the right people at the right time of a potential incident or accident.
- Stream Audio and Video for Incident Management – Live audio and video feeds(cameras are optional) can help keep teachers and students safe, as well as provide for prevention, mitigation, and incident reporting.
- Simplify Integration and Budgeting – One integrated solution offers classroom audio, video, and safety, streamlining front office and classroom notifications.
Equip Teachers to Keep Students Safe
With one solution to alert, record and monitor situations, the SAFE System provides a streamlined system to prevent incidents, respond appropriately to live issues, and provide recorded videos for incident investigations.
Discreet buttons within the classroom audio system help teachers transmit a silent signal for immediate response or incident recording.
Optional cameras record and monitor incidents to collect important information for incident reporting.
Streaming audio and video feeds provide critical situation information to protect staff and students.
Every teacher and student deserves a secure school that is prepared for anything. The SAFE System makes that possible. Contact PowerUpEDU TODAY to learn more! 888.517.3824 firstname.lastname@example.org