Classroom Sound and Safety Solutions
PowerUpEDU invites you to learn how these solutions can provide an extra layer of safety for your school, classrooms and more importantly — the people in them. The SAFE (Security Alert For Education) System connects teachers and classrooms to first responders for quick response and communication.
Scroll Below to Learn More. Check Out the Videos!
Sound Solutions: Creating Engaged Students
Learning begins with hearing. The wireless microphone system for learning environments distributes the teacher’s natural voice throughout the room, so that every student can hear better. by wearing the microphone around their neck, teachers and students experience many benefits:
- Teachers have less vocal strain since they no longer need to use their “teacher voice”
- Adding sound amplification to classrooms can impact learning and improve test scores by 7-10%
- Teachers have less need to repeat instructions due to increased student comprehension
- Students are more involved and less disruptive, even during group work
Schools everywhere are enjoying the benefits of Sound Solutions. Visit the PowerUpEDU Sound and Safety Products page to learn more about the products.
Instructional Solutions: Connecting Educators
Safety Solutions: Peace of Mind for All
Imagine having an extra layer of safety for your school, classrooms and more importantly — the people in them. The SAFE (Security Alert For Education) System connects teachers and classrooms to first responders for quick response and communication. This revolutionary system captures classroom proceedings for just-in-time help and safety.
Intercom, Paging, and Bells Solutions: School-wide Communication
Reliable school-wide communication organizes students, strengthens situational outcomes and can even help save lives. A good school-wide paging system maximizes an administrator’s ability to provide direction to everyone on campus. Our speakers are carefully engineered to produce reliable sound that is clearly audible to everyone on the premises. Administrators can have full-duplex audio, hands-free communication between the office and a classroom by dialing the teacher’s extension, which is already programmed into the school phone system.
Integrating intercoms, paging, and bells into classroom audio systems offers the following benefits:
- Educators can group classrooms into zones, allowing them to deliver messages to specific locations without disturbing learning or testing in other classrooms.
- Educators can change bell schedules anytime from their mobile devices or computers. Educators no longer have to wait for expensive technicians to adjust the bell schedule.
- The tune of the bells can even be customized using WAV files.
- School-wide communication integrates with VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone systems.