Wireless Presentation Solutions
Share Classroom Content — NO Wires. NO Hassle.
NovoPro’s essential educator administrative tools allow for class management in a digital age. NovoPro provides:
- Interactive Collaboration – Display up to four devices, simultaneously, on the screen for a split-screen display.
- One-Click Management – The presentation and collaboration management software provides a meeting host(or the teacher) and robust functionality.
- Digital Engagement – The annotation feature includes a markup pen, eraser and color-fill; take notes and share documents wirelessly.
- Easy Connection Via QR Code – Enable users to connect to the device after a quick scan via their smartphone.
- IOS/Android Full Mirroring – Full mirroring support ensures whatever you see on your device is exactly replicated.
*For a Limited Time, PowerUpEDU, in partnership with Vivitek’s NovoAmbassador program is offering a FREE NovoPro(Value $799, Limit 1 per school).
The ScreenBeam 960 is a wireless display receiver for educator and business professionals who need wireless display connectivity to collaborate, create and communicate. Built for small-to-medium scale deployments, Screenbeam comes complete with the ScreenBeam Central Management System(CMS) for IT remote management. Screenbeam modernizes classrooms by using the latest Miracast wireless display technology, supports robust security and manageability that IT departments need and educators love.
- Speak or teach from anywhere in the room
- Interact with audiences and content real-time
- Un-tether from the desk or whiteboard
- Increase engagement and productivity
- Switch presenters seamlessly
- Display an content, apps, videos, websites, and more
- Save network bandwidth, no Wi-Fi network required
- Save money, no cables to install
- Eliminate cable clutter
The NEW MimioMobile collaboration and assessment app lets schools get the most from the mobile devices they already have by using them for truly collaborative learning and ongoing summative and formative assessment. Schools and students benefit from collaborative group instruction, which encourages student participation and idea sharing, and supports the requirement of the Common Core State Standard (CCSS) for more student-centric learning environments.
A single MimioMobile annual license for a teacher’s classroom computer lets every student with a device interact with the lesson displayed on the interactive whiteboard. MimioMobile lets students simultaneously contribute to the learning environment. Up to 50 student devices can be used at once!
The ActivConnect G is a comprehensive, instructional, delivery system that increases the depth of student and teacher engagement, providing interactive and collaborative use of classroom devices, digital curriculum and assessments for learning. The ActivConnect G has an Android operating system, Bluetooth connectivity, and mirroring.