A theatre-like viewing experience in full HD
ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR TEAM-BASED COLLABORATIVE LEARNING
Innovative widescreen surface designed as an all-in-one collaborative learning solution, offering multi-touch
interactivity, multi-team work areas, device mirroring, HD viewing, and dry-erase writing
Independent Learning Spaces. Divide the ActivWall into up to four learning spaces to enable students to work independently or in small groups using their own web browser.
Multi-User Interaction. Students can interact using touch and pen and have access to their own on-screen keyboard to solve problems, explore solutions, and learn in a technology-rich environment.
Simple and Intuitive Interface. In an instant, teachers can add a new learning space, resize the web browsers and lower the screen content to ensure accessibility for younger children.
- 102” or 135” widescreen interactive surface –Everyone in the class can see the screen
- DLP solid-state projector – No Bulbs to replace, ever
- Built-in stereo speakers – Everyone can hear, nothing else to buy.
- Includes #1 used and Award-winning interactive Teaching/Collaboration software – Maximizes Teaching time while minimizing training costs
UNLEASH THE POWER OF MOBILE TECHNOLOGY
Teachers and students can wirelessly view and share lesson resources with the entire class using smartphones, tablets and laptops. The ActivWall System detects the streaming feature that is already built into the device eliminating the need for additional software, computers or “apps” to get students connected.
A DYNAMIC AND COLLABORATIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
- Wireless mirroring system – Connect to any compatible device or computer.
Launch the Instant Whiteboard to write and draw freely for brainstorming and classroom instruction. Capture annotations and notes to send to students.
- Measure student understanding and gather feedback by sending questions to students and have them respond using any connected mobile device for Creative Polling.
Interactive Web Browsing with included specialized web browser, providing quick search & sharing for web-page
images with live links and notes for teachers and collaborative learners.
20 Touch Points and Digital Pen Interactivity The spacious multi-user surface makes any lesson interactive by supporting 20 touch points and 4 digital pens.